Friday, November 16, 2012

KELLY ROWLAND PREMIRES 'ICE' MUSIC VIDEO



My favorite Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland, has premiered the music video for her sensual song 'Ice' featuring Lil Wayne.  This was one of my favorite songs from her so far!  It took me a few listens to get into 'Motivation' (it was an impulse buy, but now it's my JAM) but 'Ice' clicked right away.  It even was anticipated enough for it to rise up to #42 on iTunes the day it came out.  But not that the music video has dropped, I foresee it having huge success!

Miss. Rowland is looking every bit of flaw-free wonderfulness in this music video!  She looked great in everything and everywhere!  The afro was HUGE, but Kelly pulled it off effortlessly as if we were still in the 80's.  Another perk, Lil Wayne was no where to be found (maybe he learned his lesson from the first time they collaborated…)!  If Kelly really really wanted the eye candy, she could go and find someone else;honestly there are so many better looking rappers around!

The music video is a pretty good one, it's still sexy, but not a lot like Motivation, making it it's own.  I think everyone should go out and buy it!  (But that's just me)



No comments:

Post a Comment